Aim Higher with Catholic Schools!
- 99.4% of local Catholic high school students graduate
- 97.2% of local Catholic high school graduates go on to higher education or to serve in the military
ACT Scores 2011
Percent of Class of 2011 Taking Test
- Catholic High Schools in Archdiocese: 96%
- Minnesota: 72%
- National : 49%
Average Composite Score
- Catholic High Schools in Archdiocese: 24.7
- Minnesota: 22.9
- National: 21.1
We all want our children to Aim Higher in life! Catholic schools partner with parents to help each child do just that by developing the whole person. Catholic schools are not only academically excellent – they help foster spiritual and character development for a firm foundation for success in life. All Catholic school students are given the individual attention and the supportive community they need reach their highest potential.
Choosing a school for your child is one of the most important decisions you will ever make. By choosing a Catholic school, you are ensuring that your child is surrounded every day by people who share your values and high aspirations.
Tuition assistance is available to families who qualify. Contact the Catholic school of your choice to find out more. There are more than 90 Catholic schools in our area -13 of them are high schools - so you are sure to find a school that is a good fit for your family!
- Faith integrated throughout the day - teachers and other parents share your values and commitment to service
- Co-Curricular Activities - the arts, extracurriculars and athletics enhance the learning experience and are available at all Catholic schools
- Small Classes, individual attention - average class size is 19 students
- Accredited Schools - all Catholic schools must undergo a rigorous accreditation process not required for public schools
- Graduation Rates - 99.4% of local Catholic high school students graduate
- ACT Scores - Average score with 96% of Catholic high school students in the class of 2011 taking the test is 24.7, nearly 2 points above MN average
- Test Scores - on the SAT 10 standardized test given to Catholic school 8th graders in 2011-12:
- 95% ranked average or higher in math problem solving
- 94% ranked average or higher in science
- 93% ranked average or higher in reading comprehension
- Supportive community - each child is encouraged to reach his or her highest potential
Find a Catholic school near you:
While each Catholic school has a personality all its own, all schools hold in common a strong commitment to the academic, spiritual and personal development of each child. Use the map below to discover which Catholic schools are located near you.
95 Results for all school types